Siirry pääsisältöön

Restaurant Day: German Spätzle and Vietnamese banana cake

Decided to post this time in English, since it seems that some people from different parts of the world are reading my blog.

The Restaurant Day was here once again. Today I only came to town in the late afternoon, so I didn´t have that much time to look for the places.

My first place was a German Spätzle place on Liisankatu. It was made from the scratch so patience was needed from the customers :) I would say that Spätzle is a sort of fresh pasta with huge amount of cheese, there was also Sauerkraut, lentil stew (delicious), mushroom and onion on my plate.


Actually it was so filling that I had to take the rest home in between. Then I headed for the dessert to Guramayle - The Melting Pot -restaurant. I brought my own take away coffee there. With the coffee I had Vietnamese banana cake which was just excellent. Oh, and the prices were 5 euros for the Spätzle and 2 for the cake, I find them okay I guess. 

But all in all, good day, two new dishes from international cuisines, yay.  



Pictures: 

Cooking Weekends:


 Zhikangs Photoblog





Kommentit

Tämän blogin suosituimmat tekstit

Mikä lintu?

Tää video on kyllä viime vuoden kesäkuulta. Videon kuvaaja heiluu ihan onnettomasti ja tietenkin puhuu päällekin. Mutta menköön. Kannattaa muuten lukea tähän lintuun liittyvä klassikkokirja.

Naamio

Lähetetty Windows Phonesta