Siirry pääsisältöön

Tomato and creamy mushroom pasta (VG)

- cut fresh mushrooms, 150 g, I used dried funnel chantarelles, I put them into a lot of water for a while.
- sauté two claws of garlic in oil in a frying pan

- if you use dried shrooms, pour the water away, also cut the shrooms smaller if needed.
- add two teaspoons of balsamico
- sauté for couple of minutes

- boil the pasta, I used butterfly pasta :)
- cut & add add as much fresh tomatoes as wanted
- add 1 dl of water
- add vegan food cream, 0,5 dl is enough, but I put more than that

- add salt, pepper and either fresh or dried basil, I forgot the basil! 😃

Now there is no photo of the ready pasta, as a side product I also got a tiny mushroom salad:

- use extra mushrooms if left 
- slice half an onion 
- add not so much of the food cream
- add salt & pepper, mix, put to the fridge

Kommentit

Tämän blogin suosituimmat tekstit

Mikä lintu?

Tää video on kyllä viime vuoden kesäkuulta. Videon kuvaaja heiluu ihan onnettomasti ja tietenkin puhuu päällekin. Mutta menköön. Kannattaa muuten lukea tähän lintuun liittyvä klassikkokirja.

Naamio

Lähetetty Windows Phonesta