Siirry pääsisältöön

Simple & very good vegetable pie (VG)

For the New Year, I will post some of my last year's most read articles. Maybe I should post more vegan recipes this year as well? 
--

This was so good, I'm gonna do it again. I ate it, my air bnb guest ate it, my friend ate it, and then it was gone :D

- 3,5 dl of oat porridge flakes
- 1,5 dl of soy flour
- hint of salt
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1 dl of oil
- 3 table spoons of water / soy milk

Mix the dry ingredients. Add the others. Shape the whole thing on a oiled pie casserole. Pre-bake it in the owen in 200 degrees for ten minutes.

Filling

- onion
- one glove of garlic
- some pepper
- olives
- carrot
- basil
- salt
- pepper
- couple of desilitres of soy yogurt, I tried the coconut one and it actually worked

Sauté the onion and other cut vegetables in an oiled pan. Fill the pie with the vegetables and lastly cover witj yogurt. Bake still 30 minutes.

Kommentit

Tämän blogin suosituimmat tekstit

Mikä lintu?

Tää video on kyllä viime vuoden kesäkuulta. Videon kuvaaja heiluu ihan onnettomasti ja tietenkin puhuu päällekin. Mutta menköön. Kannattaa muuten lukea tähän lintuun liittyvä klassikkokirja.

Naamio

Lähetetty Windows Phonesta