Siirry pääsisältöön

Climate change, Glenn Greenwald & my future plans

Today and yesterday I've been thinking about this documentary from Yle Areena, still in the middle of it.

Katso Dok: Totuus pelissä Yle Areenassa:

http://areena.yle.fi/1-3961762

It seems like big corporations have it all wrong in media. Luckily there are some new good and trustable ones like Democracy Now and Intercept. Also was reading about the journalist Glenn Greenwald.

Then I've been thinking about climate change and methan. How do the threats of methan in the next century differ about the methan "outburts" 55 million years ago?

Also have been thinking what I'll be when I grow up, hopefully something I can feel happy about! This spring has been all about first making some money.

I really have to and I want to find the things I want to do in my life. I guess I wanted to take a small break or something, everything felt so overwhelming. But now since I've also used all the student benefits, I have to be in the working life finally. It also feels good and lot of things are getting clearer. Sometimes you just can't figure things out on your own.

Kommentit

Tämän blogin suosituimmat tekstit

Mikä lintu?

Tää video on kyllä viime vuoden kesäkuulta. Videon kuvaaja heiluu ihan onnettomasti ja tietenkin puhuu päällekin. Mutta menköön. Kannattaa muuten lukea tähän lintuun liittyvä klassikkokirja.

Naamio

Lähetetty Windows Phonesta