Siirry pääsisältöön

The backpack of an adventurous girl inside out

I always carry around my backpack. Lately I've noticed that it's getting a bit broken. I'm gonna bring it for the shoemaker for repairing.

But no, I will not buy a new one, I got an extra pack from my dad! Genious recycling! That bag also has a dog bite in it, but my Dad is so handy that he sew it himself.

One new friend of mine asked why I always carry my backpack around, I told him that cause I have everything I need there in it. Sometimes it's a total mess with nuts and empty receits just flowing in the bottom.

Okay, this is the insides:

A brush, a plastic fork (you might need it!), my wallet (sadly leather) and a bottle opener for surprise parties.

A half eaten Bounty bar, drinkmix for a flue, hair bobble, extra socks (sometimes you end up staying the night somewhere else, but actually underwear might be more handy).

Pens are always needed, inside shoes for my gig job with children. They used to be white but the first time I used them, they made blood coming from leg so I dyed the shoes. They were also suppose to become black but that did not happen. 

Headphones, now I like to listen to Finnish Vesta. Book related to Indian politics my Mom gave to me. 

Hygiene stuff, medicine, a comb, sunscreen is needed soon already. 


Kommentit

Tämän blogin suosituimmat tekstit

Mikä lintu?

Tää video on kyllä viime vuoden kesäkuulta. Videon kuvaaja heiluu ihan onnettomasti ja tietenkin puhuu päällekin. Mutta menköön. Kannattaa muuten lukea tähän lintuun liittyvä klassikkokirja.

Naamio

Lähetetty Windows Phonesta