Siirry pääsisältöön

Where are my readers from & Instagram

Lately I founded an Instagram account for my blog, what do you think about it? It can be found with the blog's name Kuvien blogi but I guess written together.

Also I started to write in English at least partly, since I don't think there are so many blogs in English from Finland and also to keep up my language skills :)

From the blog statistics, these are the countries where my blog is most read. The blog is not so big, but let's see if it develops to some direction.

So countries of readers:

1. Finland
2. France (I've lived there so Im happy, merci!)
3. Russia
4. USA
5. Germany
6. Portugal
7. Philippines
8. Sweden

Also would be interesting to hear some feedback, so do comment and give feedback please :)

Kommentit

Tämän blogin suosituimmat tekstit

Mikä lintu?

Tää video on kyllä viime vuoden kesäkuulta. Videon kuvaaja heiluu ihan onnettomasti ja tietenkin puhuu päällekin. Mutta menköön. Kannattaa muuten lukea tähän lintuun liittyvä klassikkokirja.

Naamio

Lähetetty Windows Phonesta