Siirry pääsisältöön

I 💚 Easter

I've always loved Easter, the promise of Summer is already in the air, Easter bunnies, chocolate eggs, what's not to love?

This year I came to my Dad's, to spend it with my brother and boyfriend. For Saturday's probably main dish I've prepared vegetarian Shepard's pie quite much according the recipe from K-ruoka.

As a snack I ate soy sausages wrapped with cheese with ketchup and super delicious mustard.

I love to visit the countryside, on my way walking here I've admired the nature's wonders and beautiful landscapes.

Happy Easter!






Kommentit

Tämän blogin suosituimmat tekstit

Mikä lintu?

Tää video on kyllä viime vuoden kesäkuulta. Videon kuvaaja heiluu ihan onnettomasti ja tietenkin puhuu päällekin. Mutta menköön. Kannattaa muuten lukea tähän lintuun liittyvä klassikkokirja.

Naamio

Lähetetty Windows Phonesta