Surprising things in this film (might include some spoilers, so be aware):
- These notions assume that the film really has real life base, anyone knows about this?
- Cousteau's red woollen hat was actually a marketing trick.
- All in all he really was a business and marketing man, ruthless too. But also he was a visionary and had to be a talented business man to make huge deals about films.
- He was a ladies man and his wife suffered greatly, and his children.
- His interest in sea was quite egoistic for a long time, only later in his life he started seeing things differently, like climate change and environmentalism.
- Very interesting family description.
Summer Before Dark gives 3/5 stars ***.