Siirry pääsisältöön

Cleaning the fridge in parts: tips for busy bees

I'm spending some days home being sick. This morning I went to the fridge and noticed: Wow, it really needs some cleaning! Especially the metal shelves.

I got an idea, our fridge was quite empty, so I took the top shelves and just put them to the washing machine! After that I've wiped the walls carefully. Also the deepenings which hold the shelves. Easy, only took like five minutes. I guess keeping the fridge clean is quite important for hygiene.

Kommentit

Tämän blogin suosituimmat tekstit

Mikä lintu?

Tää video on kyllä viime vuoden kesäkuulta. Videon kuvaaja heiluu ihan onnettomasti ja tietenkin puhuu päällekin. Mutta menköön. Kannattaa muuten lukea tähän lintuun liittyvä klassikkokirja.

Naamio

Lähetetty Windows Phonesta