Siirry pääsisältöön

Reading now: Orwell, Magritte and friends

What are you reading right now? I borrowed Orwell's 1984 from my friend. It's quite good to read right now. I promise my friend I will finish and return it!

I love love love that cooking book. In Helsinki, in Kamppi, near the shoemaker's shop there's a book recycling point. Go if you're near, it's a small heaven. Next I wanna try out something from that book, like Mexican, vegetarian breakfast 💚

My boyfriend has that book about Magritte. Quite a new artist for me, was just flipping it through. Beautiful pictures, really wakens up your senses.

The last book I got as a present from my Mom. Heikki Kovalainen is a Finnish writer. The theme though is not too light. The main character tells about his time in a mental institution.

Kommentit

Tämän blogin suosituimmat tekstit

Mikä lintu?

Tää video on kyllä viime vuoden kesäkuulta. Videon kuvaaja heiluu ihan onnettomasti ja tietenkin puhuu päällekin. Mutta menköön. Kannattaa muuten lukea tähän lintuun liittyvä klassikkokirja.

Naamio

Lähetetty Windows Phonesta