Siirry pääsisältöön

Summer before dark goes relationship tipping for everyday

A vital part of relationships, either between friends or as a couple, is to make the every day work. And why not to offer the other person some special & relaxing moments?

I got this idea from my own everyday experience. I was cooking a big meal for me and my boyfriend cause I was working from home that day and he came home later.

I also felt some anxiety that day, which I experience sometimes probably because of my work situation at the moment.

Anyway, I asked for a bit longer massage from my bf, its very easy to ask if you're offering a tasty meal that you just cooked. In these ways you can create nice & loving cycles in relationships. Both of our happiness was increased. 💚💚

Kommentit

Tämän blogin suosituimmat tekstit

Mikä lintu?

Tää video on kyllä viime vuoden kesäkuulta. Videon kuvaaja heiluu ihan onnettomasti ja tietenkin puhuu päällekin. Mutta menköön. Kannattaa muuten lukea tähän lintuun liittyvä klassikkokirja.

Naamio

Lähetetty Windows Phonesta