Siirry pääsisältöön

Quick & easy bean curry with naan bread (VEG)

These days I didn't really have the time for thinking what to cook. This idea I got from my friend from Facebook.

The ingredients I bought from an ethnic shop from Kaisaniemi metro station. It really is super quick.

What you need:

- beans
- coconut cream, I used coconut milk and had to add soy flour and maizena (which is not vegan)
- curry paste
- naan bread (ready made is faster)

1. Rinse the beans with water.
2. Pour them on a kettle, warm up
3. Add some curry paste
4. Add cream
5. Toast the bread if you like
6. Serve :)


Kommentit

Tämän blogin suosituimmat tekstit

Mikä lintu?

Tää video on kyllä viime vuoden kesäkuulta. Videon kuvaaja heiluu ihan onnettomasti ja tietenkin puhuu päällekin. Mutta menköön. Kannattaa muuten lukea tähän lintuun liittyvä klassikkokirja.

Naamio

Lähetetty Windows Phonesta