Siirry pääsisältöön

Baking a rhubarb pie

I find baking very therapeutic, I guess it's the working with your hands.

I feel this week has been a bit of a rollercoaster. Yesterday's dance class was very good for me, I was relaxed.

Sometimes it's good to do just the minimum. Checked out my camera ready for my job on Saturday, made some notes and replied to one work e-mail.

I'm also looking a job from closer where I go now, I found one interesting one, so I guess I will apply for it, then I will have a movie night watching the Hampstead, yay. Also calling to a friend made my day. 😃 Have a good weekend folks! And please leave comments.

Kommentit

Tämän blogin suosituimmat tekstit

Mikä lintu?

Tää video on kyllä viime vuoden kesäkuulta. Videon kuvaaja heiluu ihan onnettomasti ja tietenkin puhuu päällekin. Mutta menköön. Kannattaa muuten lukea tähän lintuun liittyvä klassikkokirja.

Naamio

Lähetetty Windows Phonesta