Siirry pääsisältöön

Travel dreams

I'm dreaming of a little holiday. Might even be quite soon 😃

I try to fly rarely for eco reasons. It's been two years since my previous flights. Depending, now I might fly again.

Might be going with my friend, let's see! Not possible to go alone either. Maybe still would be nice to go with a friend. I don't know, let's see!

I would like to have a warm beach holiday and just relax. Bathe in the sun, swim in the waves, eat well, read a book..

I was looking for hotels and air bnb accommodation from Hvar in Croatia. There was one, lovely wooden house just 10 m from the sea. I'm so excited! What are you dreaming about right now?

Kommentit

Tämän blogin suosituimmat tekstit

Mikä lintu?

Tää video on kyllä viime vuoden kesäkuulta. Videon kuvaaja heiluu ihan onnettomasti ja tietenkin puhuu päällekin. Mutta menköön. Kannattaa muuten lukea tähän lintuun liittyvä klassikkokirja.

Naamio

Lähetetty Windows Phonesta