Siirry pääsisältöön

Inspiration for the week

Gonna see Blade Runner, I think I need to see it soon. Is it something youre gonna see?

https://youtu.be/gCcx85zbxz4

- Had a real fun times with my friend last Sunday. Cant believe how happy I was when she brought me a take away coffee, small things! 💚

- Have plans for New Years, finally visiting my Mum in Eastern Finland. I love it there!

- Also holiday planning continues. As a freelancer it's always a bit of a trick, but I set an e-mail thing for these quick trips. Also I think I really need a holiday.

- Meanwhile I try to take some holiday days and free moments. Planning to go for a mushroom hunt with my Dad.


Kommentit

Tämän blogin suosituimmat tekstit

Mikä lintu?

Tää video on kyllä viime vuoden kesäkuulta. Videon kuvaaja heiluu ihan onnettomasti ja tietenkin puhuu päällekin. Mutta menköön. Kannattaa muuten lukea tähän lintuun liittyvä klassikkokirja.

Naamio

Lähetetty Windows Phonesta