Siirry pääsisältöön

My new winter fashion

I never really was the best person to dress for the winter, even I'm from Lapland. I try though.

Lately I woke up for the idea that winter is coming, better be prepared.

I already bought one new winter jacket. Then I was going through my footwear. I guess I'm throwing away two pairs of winter shoes. The other already had a hole in them, and I think the others are already so used (well it's been years and years) that they must be thrown away too.

On my way home from lunch I went to see if my neighbour super secondhand shop has anything for the winter. And yes again! What a place. The black shoes are sort of like sporty winter shoes with warm enough insides. The hat is extra fun! And i sure hope its not real fur, shouldn't be.

Kommentit

Tämän blogin suosituimmat tekstit

Mikä lintu?

Tää video on kyllä viime vuoden kesäkuulta. Videon kuvaaja heiluu ihan onnettomasti ja tietenkin puhuu päällekin. Mutta menköön. Kannattaa muuten lukea tähän lintuun liittyvä klassikkokirja.

Naamio

Lähetetty Windows Phonesta