Siirry pääsisältöön

Eco Christmas cards & gifts

I love Christmas. Somehow I already started to prepare little things for it. I have this storage of cards, I guess I was collecting them, but at one point I thought why not to give them away in a suitable occasion.

I already made one card ready with a winter sports theme. I added some golden cardboard on the sides. It had some text on the backside, so I glued some white cardboard there as well.

I decided for whom it's for, and wrote the wishes and put it in a n envelope. Then I hid it to my clothes room. So nice to have something ready for Christmas already!

Kommentit

Tämän blogin suosituimmat tekstit

Mikä lintu?

Tää video on kyllä viime vuoden kesäkuulta. Videon kuvaaja heiluu ihan onnettomasti ja tietenkin puhuu päällekin. Mutta menköön. Kannattaa muuten lukea tähän lintuun liittyvä klassikkokirja.

Naamio

Lähetetty Windows Phonesta