Siirry pääsisältöön

Cookie baking & January thoughts

This January came a bit fast. Lately I've been trying to catch it up, soon I think I will be there.

I am the kind of person who sometimes needs to remember to be social, tomorrow my dear friend is coming to our place, so I baked vegan chocolate cookies for her. Can't wait. Do you remember to be social? 😃 Tomorrow well probably chat, eat cookies, drink coffee and she will go for a smoke to the balcony from the staircase.

Also we are moving from this flat soonish. It's really refreshing to go through stuff, ahh! Today I went through my wardrobe a little bit. Actually it seems quite good, I just need some new stockings, underwear and all that.

Books are one of the next things to go through, I'm sure I have some extra ones. I wish you all a full weekend of doing things. I think I will keep one day free, but otherwise just keep working with my projects like a busy bee. 🐨


Kommentit

Tämän blogin suosituimmat tekstit

Mikä lintu?

Tää video on kyllä viime vuoden kesäkuulta. Videon kuvaaja heiluu ihan onnettomasti ja tietenkin puhuu päällekin. Mutta menköön. Kannattaa muuten lukea tähän lintuun liittyvä klassikkokirja.

Naamio

Lähetetty Windows Phonesta