Siirry pääsisältöön

When theres only a little time for a workout


https://youtu.be/N7tD_DK4gG8

I've really found I'm such a physical person. Lately I've been a little stiff since there's a break from my going to dance classes.

Today I felt I want to move but more like doing something at home. So just before taking my night book I did this stretching video, man it felt good. Sometimes it's the littlest things. 🐑

Now I feel my body flowing again more. Can't wait to move more. Be my guest and take advantage of this video.

P.s. When I tested the link, there might be a problem, in case, just type "quick daily stretching routine" to youtube.

Kommentit

Tämän blogin suosituimmat tekstit

Mikä lintu?

Tää video on kyllä viime vuoden kesäkuulta. Videon kuvaaja heiluu ihan onnettomasti ja tietenkin puhuu päällekin. Mutta menköön. Kannattaa muuten lukea tähän lintuun liittyvä klassikkokirja.

Naamio

Lähetetty Windows Phonesta