Siirry pääsisältöön

Improving my home surroundings

There are quite many things going on in my life right now. I'm not the most organized person in my home cleaning and decorating, but I agree that it totally does your head good to improve how you live and organize your stuff.

Today I was arranging our bedroom a bit, well there still dust balls under the bed 😂

Also were selling some extra furniture and going through our stuff, that feels great!

I love having a pile of books at my night stand, then you can choose which one to read right that moment. I also love the bed, probably the best one I ever had.

The ladder is used to reach high places, but also it's the storing place for my clothes during the week. Once I decided it's good to have one place, and then from time to time arrange them back in their places. That totally makes less clothes flowing around.




Kommentit

Tämän blogin suosituimmat tekstit

Mikä lintu?

Tää video on kyllä viime vuoden kesäkuulta. Videon kuvaaja heiluu ihan onnettomasti ja tietenkin puhuu päällekin. Mutta menköön. Kannattaa muuten lukea tähän lintuun liittyvä klassikkokirja.

Naamio

Lähetetty Windows Phonesta