Siirry pääsisältöön

This week's film: Thoughts on Song to song

https://youtu.be/V9t4SKWryWM

I've been viewing Song to song -trailer lately a lot, it has been a huge inspiration for me.

Today I finally went to see the film, from the first minute it had my full concentration.

Not sure even what to write about it, there were so many things which I could relate to. It's about love, about a triangle. In one way about good love and bad love.

The message is humane even though showing some darker sides of the human being. It's about youth, about searching, about art, so much about art.

You can see that it is from the hand of Malick but still different than his others.

Nowadays if I love something, I just love it. Five stars of five. *****

Kommentit

Tämän blogin suosituimmat tekstit

Mikä lintu?

Tää video on kyllä viime vuoden kesäkuulta. Videon kuvaaja heiluu ihan onnettomasti ja tietenkin puhuu päällekin. Mutta menköön. Kannattaa muuten lukea tähän lintuun liittyvä klassikkokirja.

Naamio

Lähetetty Windows Phonesta