Siirry pääsisältöön

5 tips for scattered working life

I think when I entered first jobs in working life, I have been quite confused with many things. Now at 33 I can already look back a little bit.

Actually I think one of the biggest challenges to has been realizing that study life is so different compared to working life, the skills demanded are so different.

Here are my five tips that I've learned:

1. Accept that there are messages coming and going, it is fast paced nowadays! Still doesn't mean you have to be some communication robot.

2. Accept that we we are not perfect in a way that actually in some ways we dont notice our own mistakes. It is human when you realize actually how human all the human made world is. Still strive for perfection though!

3. Notice your mood: if you're too tired, even quite simple tasks are difficult. Remember to have small breaks.

4. Make your own structure: for example today my day felt a little big: two meetings, one deadline, things here and there. Writing them down and thinking in which order to do those felt so good!

5. Remember to have fun while you can! Enjoy your work, do mindblowing things in your freetime. This weekend I had such a good time, I will be happy for many days still, even longer! For me the happiness are often the other people.

Kommentit

Tämän blogin suosituimmat tekstit

Mikä lintu?

Tää video on kyllä viime vuoden kesäkuulta. Videon kuvaaja heiluu ihan onnettomasti ja tietenkin puhuu päällekin. Mutta menköön. Kannattaa muuten lukea tähän lintuun liittyvä klassikkokirja.

Naamio

Lähetetty Windows Phonesta